Welcome to ICT Classroom Technology’s Requests. Here you can submit a request for the various services explained below.
“Smart” classroom installation
- This estimate request is for rooms that do not have any technology equipment installed.
- Rooms that host student instruction may qualify for shared funding with student technology funds.
“Smart” classroom upgrades
- This estimate request is for rooms that already have technology equipment installed.
- Describe the technology equipment that you would like to replace (i.e. computer, projector, monitor, sound system).
- This estimate request can be for either the installation of webcasting hardware and software or for webcasting services (i.e. streaming an event).
- NMSU’s webcasting platform is Panopto.
- This estimate request is for uplinking or downlink a satellite event.
- We operate a Ku Band Uplink and C/Ku downlinks.
Cable TV Services
- This estimate request is for installing new cable TV service to your desired location.
Audio Visual/Other Services
- This estimate request is to provide either custom installations or services not described above.
Webcasting or Live event streaming
- Classroom Technology operates two portable webcasting/streaming systems for NMSU events.
- Classroom Technology operates a satellite uplink and downlink facility. Uplinks are Ku band and downlinks are Ku or C band.